Writing is about self expression and or providing information.
The contents of this blog are based upon my personal thoughts, opinions, ideas, and political beliefs.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Travel Hopes

Sigh. I've been dreaming to travel overseas. But reality is, its not that easy for me. There are so many things to consider. Well, if you may be wondering what's my biggest consideration- FINANCES. I don't have the luxury to spend much money on that even the opportunity to do so. Aww.. It breaks my heart. 
However, I'm not really that pessimistic. That's why, this blog is about the countries i hope to visit in the near future. 

I Love the beach- that's why BAHAMAS is on top of my list. 


Next on my list is- BORA BORA. Just look at the picture, isn't it amazing? Such a  breath taking view. 
In Case You haven't notice-  the place next to my list is another beach destination- MALDIVES

I also want to see the love and fashion city of the world - PARIS

Because i also love football, and i want to witness FIFA live in 2013- BRAZIL is in my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment