Writing is about self expression and or providing information.
The contents of this blog are based upon my personal thoughts, opinions, ideas, and political beliefs.

Friday, May 4, 2012

T.G.I.F

Yes! Thanks God It's Friday! Wooohoooo!


I'm not sure what others feel about Fridays, but me, I LOVE FRIDAYS. Nothing fancy though, I don't usually go out with friends and go crazy over disco bars. My Friday night is Movie Marathon Night. Its the time of the week wherein i get to catch up with TV series I've missed and the movies I failed to watch.


And what's up for tonight? Well for the TV series here's the line-up:


1. How I met your Mother Season 7 Episode 22
2. Person of Interest Season 1 Episode 19
3. Person of Interest Season 1 Episode 20


And for the movies:


1. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
2. The Thing


That's it. That's how I normally enjoy my Friday night, sometimes over bottles of beer or rhum, but for tonight i haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll grab some pizza or burger on my way home later.


Opps. Got to get the ball rolling..

No comments:

Post a Comment