Writing is about self expression and or providing information.
The contents of this blog are based upon my personal thoughts, opinions, ideas, and political beliefs.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

an untitled poem written three years ago

I have written this poem 3 years ago. I think during my "good old days". I was surprised to see this poem cause all the while i thought i have deleted it, but it turned out that i have saved a copy into my email add (drafts).. Now, I'm trying to figure out what am I thinking, what am i feeling the time i have written this... hmmm...



As the rain gently falls

 As the cold wind wafts over my face

  As I succomb for warmth

      I felt a sense of obscurity …


In the stillness of the night

Where toads and crickets

Are my company

I tried to grapple for some air.


Turning my head,

I tried to seek for some refuge

Yet,
 There was none.


         Ahhhhh…….

                                                                  Solitude!

    So saccharine yet so pungent

  Now, I am insipid.


No comments:

Post a Comment