Writing is about self expression and or providing information.
The contents of this blog are based upon my personal thoughts, opinions, ideas, and political beliefs.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

One lazy Sunday morning


I woke up with a horrible nightmare. Odd but i was dreaming about zombies taking over the planet. All my friends were gone and I together with my V.I.P are fighting hand in hand for survival. Sweet , though maybe this is the end result of watching sci-fi movies too much. Then suddenly I realized I miss all my girlfriends. I miss hanging out with them. I miss sharing laughters and stories with them. I miss doing silly and nonsense things with them.
I have confined myself to a limited world lately. All I think about is my job, my other job and my third job. I need to get a life. I need to let loose and enjoy once in a while. I’m a certified workaholic and somehow I’m not happy with it. Maybe i just have to allot some time to socialize with other people. I don’t want to end up finding myself enjoying the limited entertainment brought by social networking sites.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, when you start dreaming about zombies it's time to go out. ;p hahaha!!

    Hope you get out of your funk soon. :)

    *sending hugs your way* nakz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. will cook dinner later. stress reliever ko.. ^^ i love to cook, and hopefully maka partee ko soon.. wahehehehe..

    ReplyDelete