Writing is about self expression and or providing information.
The contents of this blog are based upon my personal thoughts, opinions, ideas, and political beliefs.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

just a thought

It's raining hard outside and suddenly i feel so low. This kind of feeling as a matter of fact is normal to me specially when rain is pouring down. For me i associate the rain as well as the dark heavy clouds to depression, loneliness and all other negative things. Others might probably disagree with me as for them rain means life.

Looking back to my childhood days, i could still recall happy moments with my cousins playing under the rain. How much we enjoyed rolling over the muddy water (this is a bit disgusting) while playing games like hide and seek, patintero, sikyu, and "lagsanay" . However, now that i'm old enough things have changed.

When the rain is pouring down all i want to do is stay at home and sleep. Another reason is that its really hard to commute and oftentimes all the cabs are loaded with passengers.

For me good days refer to a bright and sunny day wherein i could go anywhere i please without any hassles and delays and most importantly without getting wet .

1 comment:

  1. I love rain.. though, sometimes, I hate it too. Lalo na kapag naka-japorms ka and you to be somewhere other than at home. Still.. it gives me the sense of peace. Yung ulan lang ha.. hindi bagyo. Hehehe!

    Eniwei.. bago lang din ako dito sa Blogger. Here's my blog add..

    http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/

    Check it out okey.. Follow me, if you like it. =)

    ReplyDelete